Friday 13 April 2018

The Animal Slideshow

Whats up!!! I'm back! So you know when I talked about the Animal classification for inquiry well in class we had to make our individual slideshow about the ten subjects for inquiry.

I will give you a link to the google drawing with some pictures of animals and the shapes with the subjects in. On my slide show I put lot's of facts, but some other students did paragraphs like one of my best friends and her name is Aahana. There is a link on the CLICK. It takes you to a page that has all the subjects of animals.
CLICK

Here is my slideshow.

                                    

7 comments:

  1. Hey Manisha I love your slideshow it's very colourful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faith!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi manisha i love your slideshow its very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Aahana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, It's me Amelia and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ANIMALS this work must have took a while to finish because it is REALLY good. I like how you sorted different animals into groups. You have done a lot of things so I don't know what you should add. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Im Rihanna and glad I saw this post, Im from Yaldhurst witch is in Christchurch. I like the way you made your post about animals. I learned about so many new animals just from your post well done. I have a quick question how come you added Fish? have a great day and dont forget to keep up all your great work. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Manisha,
    My name is Lara and I am from Papakura Central School. I like your slides about animals and you have so much information. I didn't know There are SO much species of birds. My favourite animal is a dolphin. What's Yours? You did a great job!
    BYe
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.