Friday 13 April 2018

Hi guys I'm back again and today I am going tell you what the seniors did today.

Today we did THE AMAZING RACE.What we had to do was look for 21 clues.The clues were hidden around the school. We were put into groups of four and the other kids in my group was Ben, Fadlan and Faris. We had to keep quiet, but some of as could not keep quiet, so everyone knew where it was after they called it out.Then when we finished we had to put it in two sentences. We made one sentence but it was the rong sentence!!!! Skye's team one!    

Believe me it was HARD



5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Manisha,
    This race sounds really quite hard. What were you trying to achieve in this because I didn't really understand. Next time when you post something could you please add more description of what the 'amazing race' was. Apart from that I really like how you put a voting thing for reactions. Did you enjoy the amazing race?

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, thanks for the fed back. I will add more of a description!!!

      Delete
  2. hi there manisha my name is chloe from yms, I love how you started with hi guys and it is a very interesting about your race. I love the part when you put the amazing race in bold letter this story is so funny as well but its really cool I told all my friends to go yo your blog. from chloe king at yms school bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe thank you for comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Manishar, my name is Parwin and I am a year 7 from yaldhurst Model School. The amazing race that you guys did sounds really fun and challenging.
    I wish that we got to do that too. This reminded me when we were looking for cues when we were doing orienteering which was really fun. I think that maybe next time add more detail and photos because that would make it more interesting. But you still did an amazing post!


    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.